Bringing Speed & Transparency to the Supply Chain
Vision is a cloud-native supply chain visibility solution that provides immediate insight into the location and movement of products.
Where’s my stuff?
Understanding how products are moving through the supply chain is difficult in any business.
And knowing what didn’t happen is often more important as knowing what did.
Vision provides unique, enterprise-level visibility to your purchase orders, group of purchase orders, or items, providing business value to stakeholders across the supply chain.
Merchants or Category Management
- Immediately identify purchase orders at risk for anywhere within the supply chain
- Increased visibility to improve decision making in the open-to-buy process
- Purchase order and item visibility to improve forward looking decision making
- Instant access to real-time EDI, warehouse & transportation data
Stores and Distribution Centers
- Visibility to shipments inbound to store and DC locations to better plan resources
- Easily identify where out-of-stock or low stock items are throughout the inbound supply chain
- Item level tracking enables in store scanning to forecast item in-store availability
Supply Chain & Vendor Relations
- Reduce e-mails & phone calls by providing enterprise-wide access to all stakeholders including merchants & category managers
- Subscribe to different APIs to automatically identify situations putting the supply chain at risk
- A solution for faster dispute resolution
- Enterprise-wide visibility to shipments not routed through the transportation management system (TMS)
- Visually track moving shipments via Google MapsTM
- API integration creates notifications of potential service disruptions affecting the supply chain
“With Vision, I’m no longer left in the dark when it comes to where our products are or what’s happening at each stage of the supply chain. We’re no longer wasting valuable time trying to find out the exact location of our shipments and purchase orders, giving us the ability to execute on customer orders right away.”
Make visibility your competitive advantage
Vision aggregates data into a single location and gives you everything you need to proactively manage disruptions and exceptions.
Take immediate action to prevent and mitigate supply-chain risk with Vision.
Quickly act on supply chain's most common question, ‘Where’s My Stuff?'